Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Scuba club's photo rub

Part 3ish of the ssssssscuba ssssssquads awesome pokemon photo collection. Also I ask the Internet, what is the one feature from a pokemon game you must have in X and Y?


Mike doc space-- day and night from silver needs to return. Just this morning I woke up early, noticed the morning setting in my game a caught a morning only pokemon. I feel like that world is there with or without me and that's really cool.


















































1 comment:

  1. Dude, I could go on all day on why day/night makes for a better game, like you said it feels like the world is real. Between that and the daily/weekly things to do it keeps a person involved in a way that hardcore MMORPG's do.

    ReplyDelete

keep it clean

Pokeball - Pokemon Pokeball - PokemonPokeball - Pokemon